The purpose of the role is to generate leads and support customer retention through marketing and sales activities. Most of the tasks will be related to social media (Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram) and email marketing with an emphasis on testing and measuring success to continually improve our methods and strategy. There will also be an element of aftersales and customer support, such as collecting customer feedback and sending materials.
• Using proven processes to generate Discovery Calls for Ros, leading to 1 new client per week.
• Delivering a fortnightly report on our key marketing metrics (to be agreed) to validate what we’re doing and what we should do more of.
• Creating content for Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
• Proof-reading and publishing blogs and other content on the website
• Creating and sending email campaigns to prospects and clients
• Updating the website
• Editing videos
• Using Canva to create images and short videos for social media
• Collecting feedback and testimonials from clients
• Planning and executing direct mailing campaigns
• Tracking and reporting key analytics and marketing measurements to identify what is working and what isn’t
• Using social media to connect with individuals who may be prospective clients
• Following a process and outline script to message prospects and encourage them to book a call
• Repurposing content into new content for social media
• Gathering information from clients for case studies and supporting the writing and publication process
• Finding and booking speaking opportunities for Ros Conkie
• Supporting the organisation’s networking activities (attending networking meetings and arranging 121 meetings with Ros)
• Calling prospects to follow up and arrange meetings
• Explore opportunities for partnerships and collaborations
• Support the launch of new products and programmes
• Organising the printing and posting of materials to clients
• Respect: appreciating the business owner, their business, their hard work, their employees and their products; Compassionately valuing their unique and valuable qualities
• Trustworthiness: being honest and upfront with each other.
• Authenticity: being honest about who you truly are
• Growth: constantly striving for both business growth and personal learning and development
• Fun: seeking the joy and the light in every situation