We take the time to understand your business and design the right training plans based on what your organisation’s needs
We can help improve staff retention and futureproof your business with both short and long-term training
We provide a whole organisational approach that enables you to upskill staff in senior-level roles to junior team members
What is upskilling?
Upskilling is simply a way to train your employees so that they can become better equipped at doing what they do best.
You can start your staff on an apprenticeship quickly and easily, with full support and guidance from Next Level.
We can help you align your staff development goals to your business growth, offering a wide variety of learning programmes that suit both you and your employees.
Upskill with apprenticeships
We work with hundreds of employers, and help over 5,000 apprentices across Bristol, Birmingham, the South West and London, with individuals and companies looking upskill themselves with a recognised qualification.
With expertise in designing and delivering high quality apprenticeships of all levels, we can support you to secure apprenticeship qualifications for your staff in several specialist sectors, including:
We can support you with accessing funding, understanding apprenticeship standards and processes to help you get up and running as quickly as possible.
Benefits of upskilling
Upskilling brings many benefits to both employers and employees; it’s a win-win solution that adds value to the business and the individual.
- Remain competitive by bringing staff knowledge up to date
- Low risk and cost-effective, funded by levy or co-investment
- Increased productivity and employee engagement
- Better staff retention and reduced costs
- Ability to align with your business growth and staff development objectives.
- Increased motivation and job satisfaction
- Ability to align apprenticeship to personal development and career goals
- Clear direction of learning, supported by a dedicated Tutor/Assessor
- Professional recognition by gaining a nationally recognised qualification
- Opportunity to progress onto further learning routes on completion.