EmployersWHY TAKE ON AN APPRENTICE?
Hiring an apprentice is an increasingly attractive option for employers as it is a great opportunity for moulding and developing fresh talent to meet your exact business needs. It is a cost effective way of filling a skills gap due to lower salaries, Government funding and grants available.
Why Choose Us?
Whether its business growth, recruitment challenges succession planning we will provide the solution by bringing those candidates to you!
- Free advertisement
- Bespoke job description support
- Review all applicant Cv’s
- Pre interview all applicants over the phone, through video or face to face
- Create a shortlist of suitable candidates
- Set up interviews
Hiring an Apprentice
- You must have Employer Liability Insurance
- Ensure a minimum of 20% of the Apprentices working week is spent learning, shadowing & working towards their qualification
- Courses vary from 12 – 24 months
- Apprentices gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Apprentices are required to attend training sessions (frequency & delivery varies depending on courses)
- Workplace visits from tutors/assessors
- Apprenticeships are 100% Government funded for anyone aged 16-18
- 95% funding available for anyone aged 19+
“Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don’t want to.”
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
New rules relating to how we collect and process personal data – the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – came into effect in the UK from 25 May 2018.